The leave management software module allows you to manage all types of employee leave and absence.
Each leave can be managed in hours, worked days, working days or calendar days.
The usual legal and contractual leave :
- paid leave : usually, 25 worked days per year in France if calculated in worked days or 30 days if calculated in working days. The number of days and the leave period can be configured in the software.
- seniority leave : some collective agreements stipulate that the employees entitlement to additional leave depends on their company seniority. This leave is credited in the software at the beginning of the paid leave period according to the seniority of the employee during peak periods. The software enables acquisition rules for seniority leave to be configured for each employee category (e.g. for executives, 2 days after 3 years and 5 days after 5 years).
- Anticipated leave : when an employee joins the company, in theory they can only begin to take paid leave during the period following the first earning period. Firstly they have to earn paid holiday and reach the end of the acquisition period before being able to take them. The software allows you to set a number of days leave which can be taken before the end of the acquisition period and thus in advance of the leave period.
Recovery time linked to overtime hours :
- Recovery : the software manages overtime. The employee can thus take recovery time following overtime hours performed.
Family-related leave :
- bereavement leave : this type of leave can be taken on the event of the death of a close relative.
- sick child leave : this leave can be taken when a sick child has to be taken care of at home.
- childbirth leave : this leave can be taken upon birth or adoption of a child.
- marriage leave : this leave can be taken when you get married
- maternity leave : this leave can be taken by the mother during part of her pregnancy and after the birth.
- paternity leave : this leave can be taken by the father when his child is born.
- parental education leave : after the birth or adoption of a child under 16, a parent can take leave to bring up their child.
Other types of leave :
- other paid leave : covers all types of paid leave, giving access to leave entitlement.
- unpaid leave : this leave is not remunerated. There is no entitlement to paid leave acquisition.
Sick leave :
- covered sick leave : remunerated sick leave gives access to leave acquisition.
- sick leave not covered : non-remunerated sick leave does not give access to leave acquisition.
In certain companies, allowed leave types and leave entitlement rights are not necessarily acquired by all types of employees. My Intranet handles this constraint by defining employee categories. For each category, the administrator registers in the HRMS what leave types are available and what are the entitlement rights. The software also allows different rules to be defined for each employee category for seniority leave acquisition. Lastly, each employee is allocated a category in relation to their entitlements.
This structure is particularly useful for paid leave and seniority leave. However its benefits do not stop there as the administrator can also activate or deactivate all types of leave and absence for each employee category, thus ensuring a perfect match which meets all the company’s requirements.